Krav Maga Curriculum: Thursday 06/21/12
- Elbows & Hammerfists
- Choke from Behind, with Push
- Choke from Front, with Push
- Review: Headlock from Side
- Headlock from Behind
- Choke form Behind, with Pull
- Recognition Drills
- Review: Full Mount (Position, Striking, Exit from Mount)
- Review: Elbow Escape from Full Mount
- Review: Guard Positions
- Guard Escape (stacking)
- Side Mount Position, Strikes
- Side Mount, Transition to Full Mount
Please be sure to arrive on time and remember: Krav Maga top and
bottom is required in every class!
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it.
Match the frequency of the reality you want
and you cannot help but get that reality.
It can be no other way.
This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
- Albert Einstein