1. SHOW UP EARLY AND SIGN IN.
• Give yourself enough time to sign in, warm-up, and get mentally prepared.
2. INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO NEWCOMERS AND MAKE THEM FEEL AT HOME.
• Whether you’re taking a CrossFit, Bag or Krav Maga class you are part of a larger community of
like-minded people who are all here for the same reason! So, it’s important that we all work
together to cultivate and maintain that friendly, supportive environment. When someone new
shows up, introduce yourself and make them feel at home.
3. Bring your ego at your own risk.
4. Be coachable.
5. MAINTAIN A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, SUPPORT OTHERS AND CHEER THEM ON.
• Please remember that a positive attitude is contagious (and so is a negative one).
6. NO DROPPING WEIGHTS between 8:15am-5:15pm!
7. NO DROPPING unloaded Oly-Bars, ever!
8. Consider others…
• Share the space.
• Stay in your designated space and use only your designated equipment during a WOD.
• Wipe any blood, sweat or tears that you may have left on the equipment and put it back where it
• If you plan to take more than one class, bring more than one shirt.
9. Make noise. Grunt. Growl. Scream. Feel free to get loud. Please remember though, there is such a
thing as too loud, crass, gross, or rude – please be respectful.
10. We understand…sometimes it’s just TOO HOT to workout with a shirt. So if you do remove your
shirt for a WOD please Get dressed after the WOD before leaving class.
11. NO DROPPING WEIGHTS between 8:15am-5:15pm!
12. BE ACCOUNTABLE.
• Always record your scores on the whiteboard.
• Nobody cares if you win, EVERYBODY cares if you cheat.
13. PUSH YOURSELF BUT BE SAFE!
• Use proper form.
• If you don’t know a lift or a technique, or you do not have proper form, DO NOT go Rx’d.
• If there is something you do not understand, ASK.
• When running make sure to look both ways before crossing the driveways.
14. Always use proper form:
Step 1. LEARN THE PROPER technique.
Step 2. BUILD STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE. CONTINUE TO WORK YOUR TECHNIQUE.
Step 3. GET SOME.
(in that order, please)
15. Support Others. Finish your WOD early? Stick around, and encourage the other athletes.
16. NO DROPPING WEIGHTS between 8:15am-5:15pm!
OH…and NO WHINING PLEASE.